2. There are 60 Questions...I know 60 seems a lot, but they are easy questions. If I were you, I would complete 15-20 questions a day and you will be done within 3-4 days. Good luck!
3. Your job is to read and answer EACH question. When you read, read to comprehend.
4. If you decided to type your answers in the handout please highlight the specific answer and
NOT the whole answer.
5. If you decided not to print out the paper, but create your own, make sure that it is nice, neat
and ORGANIZED. It should look exactly like the handout online.
6. This packet is DUE, on MONDAY, DECEMBER 2nd.
7. If you have any questions please e-mail me at email@example.com
Welcome World Civ. and AP European History!
Periods 1,2,4 and 6: World Civ
Follow the directions below to find class assignments and Power Points.
1. Look to the left you will see World Civ
2. Click on any chapters for Assignments.
3. You can print out the majority of assignments and complete them.
4. You will need to use your book to complete assignments.
World Civ. Benchmark Test # 1: November 18, 2011