Osceola Community Ed:
Ms. Kaiser's Driver's Ed info - important dates and Driver's Ed Info! https://sites.google.com/a/osceolak12.org/ms-kaiser/driver-s-ed
Summer Class Announced!
June 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, & 29
Instructor: Pam Kaiser Cost: $115 (12 sessions)
Time: 7:00- 9:45am or 10:00am -12:45pm
Pre-registration required. Registrations accepted on a first paid first served basis. These dates may conflict with sports practices and games, talk to your coach prior to signing up. Printable registration .
Payment must accompany registration to be considered. An e-mail will be sent to enrolled participants after receiving their application and payment. You will also be notified if the class is filled and you are not enrolled.
Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old by the first day of class. Registration is on a first paid/first served basis.
Classes will be held at the Osceola High School in Room 110.
· Payment must accompany registration form to be considered.
· Check should be made payable to Osceola Community Education.
· A birth certificate will be required for the first day of class.
· Bring book & pen to each class.
· Visit https://sites.google.com/a/osceolak12.org/ms-kaiser/driver-s-ed for more details.
Behind the Wheel
· If the student is unable to attend the class, you must cancel two weeks prior to the class to receive a full refund.
· You must cancel one week prior to the class to receive a $50 refund.
· There will be no refund if canceling less than one week prior to class.
Behind-the-Wheel Instructors: Pam Kaiser & Ron Cormican & Josh Marincel
Driving Instruction: (6 driving hours and 6 observing hours)
Eligibility: The student must have taken the classroom portion of Driver’s Ed. through Osceola Community Education and received their permit to be eligible.
Age: Students must be 15 ½ years of age and be enrolled in a behind-the-wheel program to be eligible to receive a permit and begin driving. The Behind-the-wheel instruction will be explained during the 30-hour classroom portion of Drivers Education.
Driving Time Sign-Up: Students may start Behind-the-Wheel driving as soon as they’ve received their permits and paid the $240 fee ($50 non-refundable). Sign-ups take place in Osceola High School Room 110.
BTW Refund Policy: If for any reason a student withdraws from Behind the Wheel call to request a refund. $50 is nonrefundable. Students will be pro-rated a refund based on hours driven.
See Behind the Wheel Registration at bottom of page.
Other area driving schools:
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|