Profe's Home Page » Second Year Spanish
Second Year Spanish
Second Year Spanish Uses the Realidades 2 textbook.
Check Out Our Class Blog
Link to join 2nd Year Quizlet Class
Click on the picture to get to the online resources!
- Why Take Spanish?
- Overview of Latin America
- Identify all Latin American Countries and pertinent current issues.
- Why Study Spanish
- Para Empezar
- Act. 1,2,4,5,7,8,13,14,15,18,19,20,21
- Realidades 2 - 1A
- Actividades for 1A - Review Act, 1,2,3 - Regular Chapter Act. 3,4,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,16,17,18,19,21,23
- Flash Cards to Study
- Tener / Vivir Conjugations
- Irregular yo(quiz)
- e to i stem-changers(quiz)
- e to ie stem-changers(quiz)
- o to ue stem-changers(quiz)
- stem changers(flashcards)
- Conjuguemos Stem Changers
- Conjuguemos Stem Changers Chart
- Conjuguemos Stem Changers 2
- affirmative and negative words(flashcards)
- vocab 1a(flashcards)
- Turn In Chapter 1A Worksample Here
- Realidades 2 1B
- Act. pg. 42 1,2,3 pg. 49, 3,4,5,8,9, 10,11, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23 (Complete 12 of the activities and do 40 minutes of online practice, documented by screenshots and turned in on a word doc.)
Realidades 2 - 2AAct. pg. 70 1,3,4 pg. http://www.studyspanish.com/practice/reflexive1.htm76, 3,4,5,6,8,9, 10,11, 13 (1), 14,15, 16(1),17, 18, 19, 20,21,22,24,25 (Complete 18 of the activities and do 40 minutes of online practice, documented by screenshots and turned in on a word doc.)
- Go to google.com and sign in or open a new account
- Go to google drive (formerly google docs)
- Click create and create a google doc
- Put your name on the document. For each website, you will include a before and after screenshot that includes the clock from your computer. Don't crop out the clock. Include screenshots of your work from the websites that you worked on with the answers in them. (if you don't know how to do screenshots, go to this link: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org (Screeen shots won't paste into a Google doc using Internet Explorer - you have to use another browser - you can download Chrome if you need to - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/ )
- Once you are done with your document, you will click on share in the top right corner. You will name the document and it will take you to a sharing window. Copy the URL link in the top window and change the access from "Private" to "Anyone with the link."
- Click Done and Submit on the form for the appropriate chapter (see link below).
TURN IN WORKSAMPLE FOR CHAPTER 2A HERE
1st Semester Finals -
1. Oral Finals - see 1st semester oral final questions below
2. Conjugation Chart - see conjugation charts below
3. Written Final - Same Format as a normal test
4. Final Project
Instructions for 1st Semester Final Project
Create a children's book between 13-17 pages with 2-3 sentences per page.
Vocab: use at least 15 vocab words from each chapter we have completed either highlighted or underlined and labeled by chapter (me afeito - 2A) to demonstrate that they are being used..
Grammar: There needs to be at least one example from all the grammar sections we have covered this year except two. You may choose any two sections of grammar to omit. Your grammar sections that you are demonstrating need to be circle and labeled (tú hablas con la señora) present tense.
2nd Semester's Final Project will be a sequel.
Numbers Review - Your assignment is to spend 45 minutes practicing numbers using these websites and others you might find as well. Screen shot and print what you have done to turn in your work sample to get credit.
Turn in Numbers Work Sample HERE!
Todo Claro - Good PracticeStudy SpanishOther Todo ClaroMHHE
Realidades 2 - 2B
Act. 1,2,3 pg. 98-99, Act. 3,5,6,7,8(1), 9,12,13,14,15(1),16,19,21,23.
Turn In Work Sample for 2B Here
2nd Year 2nd Semester Conjugation Chart
- Act. 1,3 Pg. 98-99, Act 3,5,6,12,13,14,15,16,19,21,23
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
Coronado High School - Brent Urban
Colorado Springs School District 11