||My Home Page
I'm so excited to welcome back new, smiling faces to my classroom this year. I want this year to be a fun learning experience for each and every child in fifth grade, each and every day. In order to make sure that this year is the best year, especially since it's your last year of elementary school, I need help from you and your parents.
1. Make sure you come to school every day and on time. I know that sometimes you may get sick, but it's vital that you come to school each day. If you're sick, please stay home and get well. Once you return, please make sure you bring a note in the next day.
2. Make sure you come to school prepared with the materials you need. Yes, that means homework too!
3. Come to school with a positive attitude. I know that you may have some days where things just don't seem to go your way, but sometimes those are the days when having a positive attitude will get you through those rough spots.
4. Make every moment count. Take advantage of the learning experiences you have in all of your classes.
5. Have integrity. This means that you do the right thing even when others are not looking.
I believe that if we all work together, it'll be an amazing year that you'll never forget. Once again, welcome back.